League of Legends (LoL) is not just among the most played PC games around the globe however it also boasts one of the biggest fan bases. According to an article on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players around the world with more than one million concurrent gamers online! While this is great for the league, it’s not great for the gamers who are not very good at playing.
LoL is a highly competitive game. There are plenty of LoL players with excellent skill levels. If you’re not one of them it is best to get Smurf accounts and not try to “tough out” at lower levels.
Even if you’re a player who’s played LoL for long enough and think your skills are enough for the low levels, there is no need to risk it. It’s not just about saving time, but also be able save money by purchasing an account right here. We’ve been selling Smurf accounts to gamers across the globe for quite some time so we know what to look out for when it comes to offering accounts that are useful.
Here are some tips to ensure you have the highest quality.
Find out Which Account to Buy
It is possible to purchase LoL accounts at levels 30 and 20. For new players, the most important distinction is the amount of IP (In-game currency). This can be used to purchase runes or champions.
It is essential to ensure that your accounts are providing the most value to your funds in order to play at your highest levels. To accomplish this, there are some things you need to be looking for:
1. Runes – The quantity of rune pages included with the account is important. It is essential to make sure that you have enough runes to play your favorite player and style. If you are a fan of many champions, it might be worthwhile to purchase accounts that have multiple rune pages.
2. The number Of Champions – you should make sure the account has each champion in order to maximize your playtime and gain access to all the other features that LoL provides, such as ARAM, ranked games, etc. This page lists all champions in LoL.
3. Amount Of Skins – skins are available in the game to give your favorite champions a new appearance. Beware of buying accounts that do not come with any skins (unless you don’t want any) because the looks of the character could affect the level of enjoyment you have from it. Check out our full listing of available services here.
4. Amount of Influence Points (IP) The amount of Influence Points (IP) LoL includes a micro-transaction feature that lets players buy exclusive costumes, runes, champions and even runes for real money. What’s the best part about the game? All items purchased will stay in your account for the rest of time. If you purchase accounts with huge amounts of IP will reduce time and cost in the long run.
5. Number Of Unranked Wins – LoL offers an unranked mode, where players battle it out to determine who is the best and another one called ARAM (All Random All Mid). These modes provide rewards such as IP as well as rare skins that promote regular gameplay. You must ensure that your account has a sufficient amount of wins that are unranked to show that you’ve actually been actively playing and more than “trying the game”.
6. Account Privacy If you don’t want your account’s details to be visible and accessible to the public, create a secret one. This allows you to access the account’s email only. This is useful when you’re concerned about giving your information to anyone else because it means they won’t be able access the account without having the password.
These steps will guarantee you enjoy a wonderful LoL experience.
For more information, click league of legends accounts